BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mariah B.
Seymour, IN
Starburst are amazing! Use to be my favorite candy. I love all the original flavors, and yes even the yellows lol
kobey w.
Fort Smith, AR
Who ever invented this product deserves all the candy money in the world. I eat these everyday these are my life
Katie M.
Madison, OH
Love star Bursts as do my kids. They beg for them all the time. Love the pink ones. they are delicious! Recommend
Not my favorite but I'll eat them when they're around. The yellow however is tasty.i would prefer jolly ranchers
Kassandra S.
Irving , TX
I love these candy they are incredibly juicy like the advertisement implies. My favorite kind are the pink ones.
Davina B.
Manteca, CA
Classic!! Can’t go wrong with this snack. Pink is my favorite flavor but the original pack is still the best one.
Megan P.
My favorite candy of all time! I love every single flavor and you can't go wrong with the original starbursts ☺️
Kayla B.
Lodi, CA
I love how easy it is to chew. The lemon and cherry are my favorite out of this group. I'm a cherry candy fanatic
Kayla L.
Byram, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Starburst have always been one of my favorite candies. They are fruity, juicy, and come in many different flavors
Alexis S.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy fruit chews! If you like chewy candies you’ll love these. Flavors are cherry,strawberry,orange, and lemon!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?