BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Autumn P.
Carmichaels, PA
Starburst are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. And these are sooo amazing and highly addictive.
Melissa S.
They need to make these unwrapped! My family fights over the pink ones. These are a go to snack for road trips.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great and you get plenty in the bag all your favorite flavor a in one bag! I recommend these to anyone!
Anna H.
Coralville , IA
Love starbursts. Really fruity and right up my alley when I'm not really feeling chocolate. I love the pink ones
Amy N.
Springfield, MA
My kids love Starburst. I always have them in the car and in my purse. I love that they are individually wrapped.
Haley G.
Chesapeake, VA
I more a chocolate lover, but these are good. The berry ones are the best I think, especially the blueberry ones
Deana H.
I love this brand of starbursts. The flavors are amazing. I love them. Starbursts are something you hate or love.
Victoria W.
Love the juicy and chewiness of this candy! Love all the flavors, and love that they are individually wrapped!
rebecca t.
New Braunfels, TX
My favorite candy! I don't want the fancy "new" flavors, just give me the original red, pink, yellow and orange.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
Absolutely yummy I recommend this to all my friends I love it so much!!! Love fruit and candy and its chewy yum
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?