BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Starburst are a great gummy fruity candy that is jam packed with flavor, they come in many flavors that everyone loves. I eat starburst all the time my sister also enjoys them a lot I recommend to all
Melissa S.
Like I say originals always the best. The tropical ones are nothing compared to the originals. Love these ever since I tried them way back. Faves are the red and pink ones !!!!!
Makenzie M.
College Station, TX
These are a nightstand must have and bought every single time I hit the movie theatre. Perfect flavors and a lot of product to a box or bag. It is cheap and can be found just about any local store.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Amazing. This comes with all the best flavors of starbursts and are unwrapped of their packaging so you can just reach in and grab the one you want and pop it in your mouth. Love these so much, recommend.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are a pretty good classic if you want something fruity and a little tart . The pink and reds are obviously the best but all the flavors are good. I especially like the tropical variety.
Elizabeth S.
Spartanburg , SC
I love these I always try to have a pack on me every where I go! Very tasty and awesome flavors! Of course the pink is my favorite but I couldn’t eat starburst and not have the other flavors too!
Abigail D.
Fairfax, VT
Starburst are my favorite chewy candy. The yellow are my favorite which is great because I find most people like the pink best and yellow is there least favorite. They are chewy and very juicy.
Chrissy E.
Norwalk, CT
The original are by far the best! I love all the colors and can't pick one that I like best! They're chewy and last a while which makes it so that I can be satisfied after not eating too many!
Quinn R.
1,256 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great assortment of flavors in one box. Each chew is packed with flavor and the movie theater box is usually around a $1 at Walmart. The generics doesn’t even come close to the flavor of these.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I love these so much! Just don't eat too many because your jaw might begin to hurt! All the flavours are awesome except the banana! No one likes the banana! I would recommend for any function!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?