BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kara R.
My kids love Starburst Original Fruit Chews. They aren't healthy so I only let them eat them a few times a year.
Jasmine B.
My ansolute favorite starburst. Love love love love it. My boyfriend and I often fight over who gets what flavor.
Riley M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Starburst are one of my favorite candies. I love all of them except the red ones and the pink ones are the best.
Maha S.
Very tasty and addictive. I like all flavors and maybe strawberry is my favorite. I kind of finish them first :)
Dana W.
woodstock
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yesssss starburst are a staple in our household, my husband is a candy fanatic and loves the original starbursts
Cara S.
I love Starbursts so much! They're so fruity and chewy and I love how easy they are to eat! I can't eat just one!
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
Probably the all time best candy. The pink ones are an obvious crowd fave, but I think lemon deserves more love.
Mary B.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Original will always be my favorite! The lemon and orange?? The BEST flavors! But then again... How could choose?
Carli L.
Anderson, CA
I have these hidden in my room from the kids when i need a quick lil sugar fix these are my favorite candy EVER!
Alesha W.
Proctorville , OH
These have always been a favorite candy of mine. We keep a bag in the drawer at work. The original is a favorite.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?