BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I love Starburst, like tiny little taffy squares bursting with flavor... they just make your taste buds tingle!
Aryn R.
I love that they have this bag opposed to the chocolate bag! Some days you need some fruity! I love the variety!
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Starburst?! These things are so good! Super sweet and juicy! You can never have enough of them.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
I was addicted to starburst when I was pregnant and I still am, best thing they did was create the favoreds pack!
Massiel R.
Ozone Park, NY
Starburst is my all time favorite candy, I just love all the flavors. Once I eat one tab I need more and More....
Alicia F.
Ventura
These are ok. I am not a fruity sugar sweet person. I prefer chocolate. but the strawberry starbursts are my fav!
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Great classic candy. So many flavors and they're all so juicy and a good easy thing to get in your candy craving!
Kayla B.
Lodi, CA
I love how easy it is to chew. The lemon and cherry are my favorite out of this group. I'm a cherry candy fanatic
Tiffany C.
Windsor Locks, CT
My boyfriend absolutely loved starBurt's at one point last year, he would buy about 5 bags at a time from Walmart
Alexis S.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy fruit chews! If you like chewy candies you’ll love these. Flavors are cherry,strawberry,orange, and lemon!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?