BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kelsie A.
Cleveland, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Childhood fave. Easy to just throw in a bag or pocket and go. Affordable. Colorful. Delicious. Great for all ages!
karla s.
The Dalles, OR
Classic and favorite candy !!! Its amazing how you never get tired of them!! So good!! Better than any other candy!
Jennifer P.
Fairfax, VA
Original is the best!!! Especially strawberries are awesome!!! This chewy and creamy taste takes my stress away!!!
Darious Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE! I don't know what to say except these are so good and If you haven't tried them, you most definitely should.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Everyone in the family loves starburst. Orange seems to be the flavor that nobody chooses. Very juicy and flavorful
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
I love these they are so much fun to eat because you get a whole bunch of flavor in every one. Even fun to unwrap.
Jamyka G.
My family loves these for movies, long road trips, and for a piñata. These are perfectly flavored, soft, and chewy.
Sabrina A.
Arlington, TX
Starburst is so yummy. my favorates are the tropical and original flavor. i could live on starburst my whole life.
kim b.
presque isle, me
I'm not a big fan of starburst because of the texture they just always taste cheap to me and get stuck in my teeth
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
These aren't my favorite in the candy world. They get stuck in my teeth and all the flavors tend to taste the same.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?