BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Judith O.
I love starburst they are sooooo good and they have a lot of great flavors and its so ceap i love candy so much!!!
Judith B.
Arlington, Tx
I love this candy and my husband swears it works wonders on his bad breath. He carries these every where he goes.
cecilia r.
Los Angeles, CA
These candies are delicious especially, there sweet, they have super fun colors and good for a to go (snack) treat
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA
A classic! Love the chewy texture. The strawberry and lemon are my favorites! My go to when I need a little sugar.
Maisue y.
You and i are the beas theis tisd thissh kthing sitshls thiosn . thish. you and her free from mom and family happy
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
One of my favorite candies!! I love every flavor but my absolute favorite is the pink but who's isn't the pink! ☺️
Julia D.
I love the basic starbursts. But the reds are pretty good too. Orange is my least favorite so I'll mix it with red
Kathryn H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bite sized nuggets of intense flavor. Seriously, who doesn't like starbursts? Or candy in general for that matter?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Starburst was my favorite candy when i was younger because it was the best! I love how they have new flavors now(:
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
These are a great snack to carry with you. They are so delicious and I love that they are individually wrapped.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?