BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Olivia F.
Atlanta, GA
I like them but only the pink ones! Somehow those are the fewest in the bag always! Wish I could just buy pink ones
Purity M.
Lancaster, PA
Starburst are the best! they come in a wide variate of flavors and never fail to impress! my favorite is tropical.
skylar t.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Starbursts are my favorite candy. Some flavors are gross but the strawberry and lemon are to die for. I love them.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
My family loves this sweet fruity chewy candy. They can be purchased just about anywhere and at a reasonable price.
Jennifer P.
Fairfax, VA
Original is the best!!! Especially strawberries are awesome!!! This chewy and creamy taste takes my stress away!!!
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
I love starburst. I deffinately recommend buying them. They are yummy and juicy, my favorite kind is the pink one.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Everyone in the family loves starburst. Orange seems to be the flavor that nobody chooses. Very juicy and flavorful
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Starburst was my favorite candy when i was younger because it was the best! I love how they have new flavors now(:
Stephanie L.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously who doesn't like Starburst? This is my go to candy! When I am at the store tomorrow I am gettin me some!
cecilia r.
Los Angeles, CA
These candies are delicious especially, there sweet, they have super fun colors and good for a to go (snack) treat
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?