BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
These Yummy little squares are great for a little sugar craving. They are so convenient to toss in your bag and save for later. These helped me survive in college when I needed some sugar or a little pick me up.
Mike B.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can’t go wrong when selecting starburst. They are always a favorite in our house. I have some in my desk at work. Very good flavor and always pleases me while eating them. There is no one flavor that I would choose over another.
Yaire M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Has really strong flavor almost like a eatable gum. You chew and it dissolves by the time you keep chewing. Although it ain't healthy eating too many candy so just one or two would be good for the day.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
These are great! They are fruity and really chewy. The flavors are really strong and amazing. I highly recommend to anyone who likes fruity candy. The chewiness might not be for everyone, but I like it.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Starburst are a great gummy fruity candy that is jam packed with flavor, they come in many flavors that everyone loves. I eat starburst all the time my sister also enjoys them a lot I recommend to all
Marg M.
Gambrills , MD
Love classic starburstS! Always a great treat! I love the pink and reds! I buy them
At any local grocery store and they are affordable. Coupons are always around as well! Their worth the purchase for candy!
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
I love starbursts. Everyone argues over which flavor is best, but I can't pick just one! They are so juicy...and make me salivate just thinking about them! They literally burst in my mouth--so juicy!
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The pink kind is always the best kind! I love starburst. They are packed full of flavor. They are juicy and chewy. I get these around Halloween time. Thy are very affordable. I would highly recommend!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
starburst were always my favorite treats to get on Halloween. They're pretty cheap and brings a lot. The pink and red were my favorite. Can pretty much buy these anywhere. Highly recommend to others!
Melissa S.
Like I say originals always the best. The tropical ones are nothing compared to the originals. Love these ever since I tried them way back. Faves are the red and pink ones !!!!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?