BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chloe S.
Starbursts are great! If you're looking for a fruit juicy type of candy this is the way to go! They're very juicy!
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
This chewy, fruity candy is wonderful! All flavors are amazing! However, the strawberry is definitely my favorite!
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
I prefer the red and pink Starburst's over the rest, but will eat them IF I HAVE TO. I prefer the bag of FaveREDS.
Breanna J.
Nashville, NC
This is one of the best chewy fruit candy that you could ever eat. This will always be one of my favorite candies.
wendy a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Star Burt's are the mystical candy that make your mouth water just by having one I'm really pleased by this product
Brandy B.
Best of all Starburst Original Fruit Chews brands. Great for a party or holiday treat bag or bowl filler.
Ana L.
Middletown, MD
I thought original were good, but I recently tried tropical & (my all time favorite) favorite reds!!! So delicious!
skylar t.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Starbursts are my favorite candy. Some flavors are gross but the strawberry and lemon are to die for. I love them.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
Starbursts are always great, no matter what. I am not a fan of the pink ones, but the yellow and red are the best.
kim b.
presque isle, me
I'm not a big fan of starburst because of the texture they just always taste cheap to me and get stuck in my teeth
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?