BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
One of my favorite chewy candy. The flavors are really strong so you don't need that many. My favorite is strawberry
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
starbursts are amazing who doesnt love them. its one of my favorite candy. its not too sweet and affordable of course
Chloe S.
Starbursts are great! If you're looking for a fruit juicy type of candy this is the way to go! They're very juicy!
kim b.
presque isle, me
I'm not a big fan of starburst because of the texture they just always taste cheap to me and get stuck in my teeth
Lauren E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So much sugar but so delicious. You can have all my orange and yellow ones though. Just the red and pink for me :)
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this! ! My family loves it too! this fruis chews has nice flavor! 100% recommended! <3! gio buy this
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Kinda too chewy but they are amazing, not something I reach for a lot just because I am more of a chocolate person
Nitza S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavour of it and probably good to taste it drinking some other flavors it will taste good and super yummy
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I'm in the minority of Influensters that's not a huge fan of Starburst candy. I think that they taste "plastic-y".
Shirly C.
Harrisburg, PA
Me encanta este producto. Su sabor es rico. Lo recomiendo. Siempre lo compro. A mis hijos le encanta. Es muy bueno
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?