BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have a great taste, they’re super fruity and really yummy. I love the texture and the colored wrappers are cute
My kids love love starburst it probley one of there favorites candy and they have different flavor bag to choose from
Tesa M.
Bedford , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite candy ever. Red and pink all the way! Orange and yellow have grown on me, but you can't beat the other two.
Meghan F.
My favorite candy by far (that's not chocolate) remind me of being a little kid. Red and pink are obviously the best.
Tiffany M.
Starburst's OG! Who doesn't love a good chewy candy?! A mix of all the original flavors along with the best pink one!
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
I love starbursts especially when they are really chewy. I had braces for a long time but I still managed to eat them
Nicolette r.
OMG!!! Starburst is the best fruit chew there is ! Possibly the best candy there is. My favorite one, is the red one
Kim S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Juicy flavors so intense, make you want more! Who doesn't love starbursts? Besides them sticking to your teeth, yumo!
Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love me some starbursts. Pink is the best flavor. They’re chewy without being annoyingly sticky and they taste great.
Tiffany  W.
Valdosta, GA
My most favorite fruit flavored snack!! They are just so juicy and so many different flavors to choose from!! Yummm
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?