BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
⭐LaCey L.
Pittsburgh
Starbursts are one of my faves. Definately chewy and delicious. Can be foubd in almost any store. Original goodness.
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
Starburst are my kids favorite. I even sneak them sometimes when they have them. They have a great sense of flavor
Caren H.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the original flavors. Enjoyed them since childhood. Everyone knows I love the orange and shared them with me!
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
My favorite ones are the cherry but the strawberry ones are great to I like them hot or cold either way there great
Danielle M.
Savannah, GA
Obsessed with these. I hate the pink ones though. I’m probs the only person on the planet who loves the yellow ones.
Kim V.
Not my favorite candy. Individually wrapped pieces great for sharing. It is a nice juicy candy with lots of flavors.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
One of my favorite candies. So fruity and juicy. Can find them anywhere. Great price. Love the variety they come in.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
I love Starburst they helped me stop smoking cause having your hands busy with the wrapper but the taste is so great
Marcela M.
Bixby, OK
I love the chewiness the flavor. They are also very enixpensive and I feel better eating these instead of candy bars.
keith  .
I have always been a fan of starbust. I really like the tropical blends they have. Cheap to buy and good for you too.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?