BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jennifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always loved the strawberry flavor. Every time I get it and have to share I steal all the strawberry ones. :)
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Starburst are amazing! I love the pink one and cherry the lemon is good however a lot of my friends don't like lemon
Alice K.
Illinois
The Fave Reds are the best!Strawberry, Cherry, Watermelon, and Fruit Punch! Also you guys should try Now and Laters!
Annabel A.
Cedar hill , TX
I love these!!! My favorite candy! Can't go wrong with this. Love that my kids like it's too! So that's a big plus :)
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the juicy chewy deliciousness of starburst! Of course the pink are my favorite. Whose aren't right!
Tiffani G.
I love the original flavors the most. The bag is definitely a nice size. There's plenty to share, if you're generous.
Amber M.
Great for a movie snack/candy!! I have loved this candy since I was a kid and will never stop loving it. Very juicy!
Sarah G.
Amazing flavors! All of the best flavors! The pink kind is my favorite! It's not too sour and the perfect sweetness!
Rebecca W.
Princeton
They are really good! Me and my friends love them! I highly recommend! There are a lot of kinds also such as Tropical!
Denise M.
Avondale, AZ
Original is always better. It just has so many flavors theres no color i don't like. However, the pink one is my fav!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?