BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are one of my favorite gummy candies. I love the red the most, then pink, then orange, then yellow but I like them all! They also come in tropical flavors and you can buy just reds which is great!
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
These are classic with kids and adults of all kind. With the rich fruity taste. And chewy candy. The pink ones are amazing. So are the reds! I don't often eat candy but this is my go to when I want something sweet!
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Since I was little I’ve loved starburst. These little bursts of flavor make things fun. When you think of candy this is one of the top ones that come to my mind. My favorite are the orange and the pink colored ones.
Emily M.
Starburst are the best sweet, fruity candy! They have a great flavor and they're the perfect size to snack on. I like them better than alternative fruity, chewy candy. They are cheap and available in a variety of different flavors. I would recommend!
Kaisey D.
Port Arthur, TX
I love these starburst original fruit chews? You can buy these anywhere I get mine at Walmart and its affordable not very pricey. I often eat these at work for a little snack.
Savanah D.
Olive Branch, MS
Starburst are my childhood favorite candy. I can remember vividly eating them while building our second house. I remember going into gas stations and grabbing a roll of them and it’s just lovely memories.
Savannah C.
Diana
I’ve always loved starbursts, even as a kid which is why I’m happy to see them continuing throughout my adult life as well. I love all of the flavors. They have the right amount of chewiness and they taste amazing.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,111 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's nothing better than these delicious fruit chews. They have so many different flavors to suit every it taste Bud. The pink in the red are my favorite absolutely love how they make fav reds now!! Dream come true.
Alexiis O.
EAGLE PASS, TX
WHat can I say!!?! I mean they are starburst!! They are candy that you never grow to old for.. uhm wait, you do! hahaha! It gets stuck to your molars but hey! But atleast you'll have the sweet memories! <3
Mai Lee H.
Definitely an original candy to grab when I want something fruity Andy chewy! Good flavors of course my favorite one is the pink one but the rest is yummy as well! Of course I would recommend it to everyone it's a classic candy to have!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?