BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Susana P.
Woodinville, WA
The best fruit chews. I like it. It candies taste really good. Has a lot of flavors and you can fine in all the shops
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
I love starburst! Its chewy and really good! i love all the taste! It's a good candy! My husband loves the blue one!
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Starburst are amazing! I love the pink one and cherry the lemon is good however a lot of my friends don't like lemon
Amanda F.
The pink ones are best for sure! Everyone loves Starbursts, they're great to have around, for yourself, or for others
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
So yummy and juicy it tastes so fruity . I love this candy so much!!!!!!!!!!!! The pinks are my favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!
Cesar G.
Brownsville, TX
Starburst has always been great candy. The sizes are just great for when you are craving something sweet and fruity.
Christina K.
Dayton, OH
I love starburst the best when they have been warmed in my pocket a little bit. Love strawberry and banana the best.
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
There is nothing I can say about these except that they are wonderful and delicious! I love the cherry flavor ones.
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good. The flavor is great but they do stick to your teeth, wouldn't recommend to eat these with braces lol
Stacey G.
Torrance, CA
Who doesn't love starbursts
i love the yellow and pink starbursts!!.. the yellow one tastes like lemonade... nom nom
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?