BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Donald W.
Brooklyn, NY
Come on now, really, who doesn't think starburst is delicious? Just thinking about these, has me wanting to get some!
Nicolette r.
OMG!!! Starburst is the best fruit chew there is ! Possibly the best candy there is. My favorite one, is the red one
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Starburst are amazing! I love the pink one and cherry the lemon is good however a lot of my friends don't like lemon
Rosie.80 F.
Such a yummy treat they all taste delicious. I love the pick flavored one. Everyone in my family has a favorite color
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the strawberry and cherry starburst. in the original flavors. very chewy. loved to eat these as a kid in school.
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
Sooo yummy. Great flavors, except for the yellow ones. I hate the yellow ones. But the other flavors are really good.
Annabel A.
Cedar hill , TX
I love these!!! My favorite candy! Can't go wrong with this. Love that my kids like it's too! So that's a big plus :)
Rebecca W.
Princeton
They are really good! Me and my friends love them! I highly recommend! There are a lot of kinds also such as Tropical!
Alex G.
HARRAH, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best candy ever invented. I can eat a whole thing in one sitting. I don't even care that they get stuck in my teeth.
Morgan A.
Danville, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
The original will always be my favorite !
The pink and red are the best out of them all .
Definitely recommend these
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?