BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Starburst is definitely my favorite candy! The pink ones are my favorite color out of all of them. So yummy and chewy!
Megan C.
Hamilton, OH
Deliciously juicy, chewy, fruity candies that don't get too terribly stuck in your teeth. Unique and wonderful flavors
Lucy E.
Billings, MT
I have loved starbursts forever! They are my go to candy. I love the original flavors and the cherry is my favorite.
Rachael S.
Eustis, FL
Besides getting stuck in my teeth I love these! I even love the jellie beans that come out at Easter! Fruity goodness
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Starburst are amazing! I love the pink one and cherry the lemon is good however a lot of my friends don't like lemon
Brianne C.
Vineyard, UT
Love Starbursts! So many different flavors and they are all great. As far as chewy candies go, these are a favorite.
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
So yummy and juicy it tastes so fruity . I love this candy so much!!!!!!!!!!!! The pinks are my favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
The only thing that would make it better is if they did away with the yellow ones. I always give those ones away :)
Torie N.
Ohio
Fruity, chewy and bite sized! Love these fruity squares! Like taffy, but better! Strawberry and lemon are my favorite
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
I love starburst! Its chewy and really good! i love all the taste! It's a good candy! My husband loves the blue one!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?