BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Megan C.
Hamilton, OH
Deliciously juicy, chewy, fruity candies that don't get too terribly stuck in your teeth. Unique and wonderful flavors
krista d.
Cleveland, OH
I do not care for the tropical ones. I do however love regular starburst. They are a classic treat for any movie goers.
Brianna B.
Jackson, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst, it's my go to candy while I'm gaming or just want something quick. Anything Starburst is always good.
ashley E.
Starburst are so juicy and delicious i love all the flavors they have but theres always that one that i like the most
Ricky D.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this ever chance I get I like to go to bj and get the big box of it love it even the jelly beans are really good
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
These have been a favorite of mine since I was little. They are juicy and sweet and leave you wanting to eat more! Yum.
Blanca L.
West New York, NJ
My favorite candy. I'm always buying them and all my friends at work to to my desk cause they know I always have some.
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Sweet little candies perfect to carry in your purse and take everywhere. Sweetness galore! Chewy for extra funas well.
Kyle S.
Tolland, CT
I love these candies, the flavor burst the instant you bite down is just plain amazing. Must Buy at least once a week.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great candy has its own unique flavor and very popular. All the flavors are great and I think this makes a great treat
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?