BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Curi L.
Silver Spring, MD
Everyone likes Starburst, great texture, but can get stuck to teeth easily. I always brush my teeth after eating these
Brianna B.
Jackson, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst, it's my go to candy while I'm gaming or just want something quick. Anything Starburst is always good.
Fabiola D.
Good candy. Perfectly sweet. Great size. My favorite is the lemon and the cherry. They're a bit tart but mostly sweet.
Kyle S.
Tolland, CT
I love these candies, the flavor burst the instant you bite down is just plain amazing. Must Buy at least once a week.
Tarrian M.
Navarre, OH
I love starbursr. My favorite is of course the pink. These are a nice size for sharing or taking to the movie theater.
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Sweet little candies perfect to carry in your purse and take everywhere. Sweetness galore! Chewy for extra funas well.
Jessica G.
Midlothian, TX
Another one of my daughters favorite candies. Her science teacher taught them a trick in smashing these together too!!!
Natalia C.
My favorite is Hi-Chew but this candy is not bad. Some flavors are a bit too strong but it's still a nice chewy candy.
Jenni B.
Canby
Kids love Starburst. They can eat one of each flavor and it isn't a lot of candy. One bag makes a nice treat to share.
Ashley R.
Starbursts are a classic candy treat! The flavors are great and I love how chewy they are! I love the Fave Reds pack!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?