BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Melissa M.
Best candy ever!! I love them, the red flavors are my favorite. Classic candies that have been around for a long time.
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
These have been a favorite of mine since I was little. They are juicy and sweet and leave you wanting to eat more! Yum.
Jessica G.
Midlothian, TX
Another one of my daughters favorite candies. Her science teacher taught them a trick in smashing these together too!!!
Jennivie C.
These are sooo good. My favorite is the pink =). I always keep the wrapper and make necklaces or bracelets out of them
Neet V.
Fresno, CA
I like all the flavors but strawberry is my favorite. Yummy and chewy I just hate it when it gets stuck in my teeth lol
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great candy has its own unique flavor and very popular. All the flavors are great and I think this makes a great treat
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Starbusrt is the best candy out there. It never changes over the years. My favorite is the pink, which is strawberry.
Natalia C.
My favorite is Hi-Chew but this candy is not bad. Some flavors are a bit too strong but it's still a nice chewy candy.
Curi L.
Silver Spring, MD
Everyone likes Starburst, great texture, but can get stuck to teeth easily. I always brush my teeth after eating these
Blanca L.
West New York, NJ
My favorite candy. I'm always buying them and all my friends at work to to my desk cause they know I always have some.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?