BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michelle K.
Des Plaines, IL
The original starburst flavors are a classic favorite. I love having them in the house for a small piece of sweetness!
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I have grown to love all original flavors. They're chewy & have great flavors, they definitely have a "burst" to them.
Heather J.
Fayetteville, WV
It's all about the Red and Pink Starburst! They are the best. The consistency is good as well if you like chewy treats.
Hailey N.
In a world of pink starburst, be a yellow one because those taste way better to me. One of my favorite fruity candies.
Katelyn R.
Munnsville, NY
I love these! I love that they come in the different flavor variety packs. Always up for trying a new flavor starburst!
Latisha W.
Starburst are classic! everyone loves them! I wish they made all cherry back though! Everyone should try this product!
Melissa
orland, CA
These where my high school candy me and my friends would sneak these in our class and just eat them.my fav. strawberry
Jessica K.
Roseville, MI
Another good candy that I love!!! I like all the flavors. But my two favorite I would have to say is the red and pink!!
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ
I don't really like starburst there way to sweet and fruity for my taste so I never ever buy them because I HATE them.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I love starburst! The pinks are my absolute favorite, however each flavor is unique and FULL of mouth watering flavor.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?