BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jodi B.
Maplewood, MN
Always an office favorite! Only the big bags will do because once everyone knows they are out they are gone in a flash!
Neet V.
Fresno, CA
I like all the flavors but strawberry is my favorite. Yummy and chewy I just hate it when it gets stuck in my teeth lol
Ashley R.
Starbursts are a classic candy treat! The flavors are great and I love how chewy they are! I love the Fave Reds pack!
Fabiola D.
Good candy. Perfectly sweet. Great size. My favorite is the lemon and the cherry. They're a bit tart but mostly sweet.
krista d.
Cleveland, OH
I do not care for the tropical ones. I do however love regular starburst. They are a classic treat for any movie goers.
Melissa M.
Best candy ever!! I love them, the red flavors are my favorite. Classic candies that have been around for a long time.
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
These have been a favorite of mine since I was little. They are juicy and sweet and leave you wanting to eat more! Yum.
Jenni B.
Canby
Kids love Starburst. They can eat one of each flavor and it isn't a lot of candy. One bag makes a nice treat to share.
Marisa G.
Hamilton, NJ
Love these! So good. Easy to just grab a few here and there! Flavors are fantastic! Strawberry is my personal favorite
Curi L.
Silver Spring, MD
Everyone likes Starburst, great texture, but can get stuck to teeth easily. I always brush my teeth after eating these
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?