BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chris M.
Morgan Hill, CA
My kids love these.. Good anytime for a juicy sweet pick me up. Small enough not to be too many calories or much sugar.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
These are so good that you have no other choice but to hide them from the kids and sneek into them any chance you get!
Emily B.
Who could go wrong with original Starburst?? I don't allow my son to have a lot of candy but we love these in my house!
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I have grown to love all original flavors. They're chewy & have great flavors, they definitely have a "burst" to them.
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
Starburst are one of my most favorite candies!! Affordable and a lot of options to pick from. Original are my favorite.
Jess S.
These were always one of the prized candies I would get when trick or treating as a child. Still love them, so yummy.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
I'm 26 years old and I still love eating this candy, but when someone ask me for one I always give them a yellow one.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
These are great and a household favorite. the original is the best but we like the other flavors too they are all good
Alex F.
Houston
i love starburst. my favorite starburst flavor is the red kind and i always look for the red ones when i eat starburst.
Brittney V.
Tuscumbia, AL
My kids love Starburst, and I do, too! We all have a different favorite flavor, so we never argue about who gets what.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?