BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Heather T.
Cedar hill, TX
Love starburst. Very juicy candy. Love the different flavors they have to offer. Great to snack on when your on the go.
India R.
This creamy candy is mellow yet bursting with flavor! YUM Its tiny size makes this candy last all day long in your bag.
Brianna K.
Deerbrook, WI
I so totally love these my favorite colors are the orange!!! these are so delicious my sibilings and my mom love these!!!
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
This the the perfect snack candy when playing any game. It has a powerful fruit flavor to get your taste buds going.
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
Small, square colorful squares that are so delicious. These things are amazing! They are sweet, juicy and full of flavor!
Naomi H.
England
Great fruity treat that doesn't make you feel bad about eating them 24/7! The new packaging is cool too... Irresistible!
Mackenzie C.
Price, UT
I use to get a pack of these every day in high school! my friends and i loved them soo much! and i know we all still do
Melodie G.
Kissimmee, Fl
Who can live without starburst? NO ONE!!!!!!
pink and red ones ... bring it on!
I could eat this everyday if I could!!!
Christy K.
Owego, NY
Pink and red are my favorite kinds. I usually only eat them when my nieces and nephews get them, but they're pretty good.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Starbursts! The pink ones are the best. I like to let them soften a little bit before chewing for maximum flavor.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?