BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Naomi H.
England
Great fruity treat that doesn't make you feel bad about eating them 24/7! The new packaging is cool too... Irresistible!
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Starburst especially the red ones. yummy I let them melt slowly in my mouth. all the other flavors are great too!
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Love starburst always so juicy an unexplainably why my kids love them too there.great for parties and stocking stuffers
Cami S.
Grasonville, MD
Love these but why don't they give you more of the yummay ones and less of the nasty ones....they get you every time ...
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
This the the perfect snack candy when playing any game. It has a powerful fruit flavor to get your taste buds going.
Bridgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love some starbursts. I wish they would come out with new flavors though. The only one's I like so far are the original
Jennifer D.
I love candy and I love sweet fruity candy the best. Of course I like the red and pink ones the best, yellow the least.
Tori G.
Wilmington , NC
I love the red ones. They are nice. They are good and yummy. I would definitely and wholeheartedly recommend this candy.
Christy K.
Owego, NY
Pink and red are my favorite kinds. I usually only eat them when my nieces and nephews get them, but they're pretty good.
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
I love these damn things., they're so fruity and chewy and juicy. I'm so glad they haven't changed anything over the years
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?