BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
This is a good mixed bag of candy for your tart cravings. I like the variety I just wish it was a little less expensive.
Lisa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Fruity, chewy goodness! Each flavor is so unique and tasty. I love these little candies when I need a quick pick me up.
Kate L.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Always a favorite. I always have Starburst with me for when I need something sweet! I'm even eating them as I write this!
Heather T.
Cedar hill, TX
Love starburst. Very juicy candy. Love the different flavors they have to offer. Great to snack on when your on the go.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
These were a favorite as a kid, especially since the wrappers can be made into such colorful chains. Flavorful and chewy!
Diana B.
These are so good! Great quick sweet snack. These have a creamy fruity taste, just writing this is making my mouth water
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
LOVE candy in general and these are a good staple. Chewy and sweet to taste. Comes in a variety of flavors and size bags.
Isis B.
I enjoy this product i like so muchhhh is awesomeeeeeeeeee i nice i like i like ilke all!!
good choise, is amazing.sheap
Maddy B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
By far,my favorite candy. Great for a little dessert after dinner or simply just a treat to snack on throughout the day.
Mackenzie C.
Price, UT
I use to get a pack of these every day in high school! my friends and i loved them soo much! and i know we all still do
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?