BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
i love starburst but i hate the fact that they are hard to chew and they get stuck in my teeth. I think its takes to much chewing work quit honestly! if they where a little more softer then i would hands down give them 5 stars
Megan A.
Frisco, TX
So, it's ridiculous, I know - but even as a 40 year old I still love little kid candy such as Starbursts! My favorite is strawberry for sure. I could eat these all day but my blood sugar probably wouldn't be too good.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst was my mom's favorite candy growing up. Although I do like them I do not purchase them. I will eat them when already around. My favorites are the pinks!
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
The pink and red ones have always been my favorite but I'm usually not picky because I like them all. I loved collecting the wrappers and then make a collage out of them for a scrapbook. It tastes great on so many level.
Alli
Evansville, IN
Starburst are a fun candy. I like how they are individually wrapped and you have to open each one. Keeps them from sticking together. Great flavors and they are true to what they should be.
maria m.
tulsa, OK
I love starburst the taste is great and the smell amazing they are supper affordable you can get this from dollar general to Walmart it's a better alternative for now and later candy I totally recommend this starburst
Madison L.
Winfield , KS
I wish these came in giant boxes cause I could eat them 24/7! I love every flavor but my favorite is the pink! They are cheap and have a good amount in the cheaper packages too. Would recommend if you like fruity and candy with a little kick in them!
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
Starbursts are my favorite candy and always one of the ones I go for . I love how fruity it is and leaves a good flavor in my mouth. I love them way more than other candies like these . I will definitely buy again!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently introduced this classic candy to my children. We've been going camping a lot and this is the sweet treat that my family loves to eat. The price is great and you can find so many different varieties everywhere. Definitely a family favorite.
Elektra H.
Jamaica, NY
I don't normally eat candy but if I do, it's definitely starburst. The taste isn't overwhelming. It's similar to taffy but if you get an old batch it's a lot harder. My least favorite is the orange flavored one.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?