BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kristen 🔅.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starburst it’s my favorite candy minus the cherry flavor. I wish they would make single bags of all the colors but cherry. Other than that I eat these all the time just got a bag for christmas it’s my favorite and I love them. You can’t go wrong with starburst
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
When thinking of what my favorite candy is, Starbursts immediately comes to mind. I love sharing a box with my brother because we each can pick out our favorite individually wrapped pieces without ruining a whole “bar” (which is typically what Starbursts is packaged in).
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
A scrumptious combination of sweet and tangy. I absolutely love these. If I could only have yellow ones for the remainder of my existence, I would be happy! Not sure why pink is the most favorited but yellow for sure! Repurchase? Definitely. I want more yellow please.
Amy J.
Elkin
I love gummies, and I'm glas starbust made gummies because they are soo good and they taste amazing!! I love them, They are super sweet and it's like 2 dollars a little bag, so yeah it's kinda expensive but I love these gummies, It's worth it. give it a try
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The original starburst will always be my personal favorite. Strawberry to be exact is my all-time favorite. Starburst are easy to chew they make your breath amazing and they taste so good. I will certainly continue to buy starburst as long as they’re made.
Erin F.
Stamford, CT
Starburst are a little too sticky for my taste. I am always afraid of pulling out dental work when I eat them. Overall though, they are tasty and just the right size for a treat. I appreciate that each candy is wrapped so you can save for later (if you have better willpower than I!)
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These when I eat them make my mouth water it is that good I love how sweet this is love how chewy it is too. The pink one is my favourite it is so sweet. Sweet to suck on but it is tempting for you to chew it. Sweet as skittles are tbh.
Cari M.
norman
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favorite fruit chews.! These are a classic I’ve been eating since my childhood they are so good and very shareable.! Me and my kids love them. The repurchase is very worthy will be a repeat buyer probably forever lol
Shelbi K.
Nevis , MN
I've been eating Starbursts forever. It's not my go to candy but its a classic so you just have to love them. My favorite kind is the red ones, and of course the pink. I think yellow is the worst kind or orange but that's my opinion!
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
This candy is another one of my favorites. My favorite flavor is the pink one (of course, like everyone else) so the fact that Starburst has come out with a bag that ONLY has pink chews in it, melts my heart and brings me to tears.(In a good way)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?