BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
These are very tasty and affordable. I love the fruity taste. Anyone that likes candy I would recommend them to try this
Kaitlyn b.
Macomb, MI
I love starburst! obviously my favorite color is pink so I eat all of those first haha! I always keep some in my purse.
Mackenzie C.
Price, UT
I use to get a pack of these every day in high school! my friends and i loved them soo much! and i know we all still do
auti j.
Imperial
I personally love starburst these are so good and all the flavors are good unlike some products very chewy and enjoyable
Naomi H.
England
Great fruity treat that doesn't make you feel bad about eating them 24/7! The new packaging is cool too... Irresistible!
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
Chewy and bursting with flavor make these an instant classic! I love all the flavors and actually don’t have a favorite!
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
Small, square colorful squares that are so delicious. These things are amazing! They are sweet, juicy and full of flavor!
Emily D.
Easily one of my favorite candies. You can pop em in your bag and just have them there for a small snack. They're great.
emily c.
sacramento, ca
These are very juicy and sweet. Honestly all the flavors are amazing but i prefer the lemon and strawberry ones the most.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
Starburst was one of my favorite candies growing up. Just ought my kids the starburst sorbet ice cream and they loved it.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?