BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jamie D.
One of the most fun candies! They take long to unwrap and chew so they are perfect for munching while trying to kill time.
Caitlyn R.
I'm obsessed with starbursts. There are so many different flavors and they are all yummy. They are flavorful and delicious.
Michelle S.
Davenport, IA
I love starburst, they taste exactly how they sound. They are a burst of flavor in every chew. The orange are my favorite.
Vanessa O.
I like the pink ones better! i think that the red ones kind of taste like cough medicine
they still taste great!!!!!!!!!(:
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
Starburst are my weakness! The Tropical flavors are my absolute favorite! They're addicting...once I have one I can't stop!
Jennifer B.
I absolutely love Starbursts!!! All the flavors are so good! I eat them all the time. Definitely my favorite kind of candy.
Brittani A.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Perfect pretty much any time, any place. There are no bad flavors, they are SO juicy and not the worst thing you could eat!
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite candy ever , rich, creamy and delicious . There great for your purse, at work , snacking or home watching tv.
Emily D.
Easily one of my favorite candies. You can pop em in your bag and just have them there for a small snack. They're great.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Starbursts! The pink ones are the best. I like to let them soften a little bit before chewing for maximum flavor.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?