BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
Another family favorite! love the fruit chews! i always have them in my purse for the kids and myself. a must have for me.
Holly R.
Newport, MI
I love to much on starburst while playing my favorite game or battling the enemy need more red ones in each pack please lol
Debbie V.
Petoskey
Explosive fruit taste. Chewy but gets stuck in your teeth. They are wrapped individually. Perfect for a quick sweet treat.
Kate G.
Severna Park, MD
These are one of my favorite candies!!i love to suck on them instead of chew them!i really like getting them for Halloween!
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong w. Skittles! Original flavors of course! However they can hurt your jaw from chewing so much but very tasty
Robin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I Love these i keep them in my purse .so if my mouth gets dry i just pop one in.they are so good its hard to eat just one.
Julia C.
Burlington, VT
One of my all time favorite candies. Big fan of the yellow and orange flavors. Always a go to when I want something sweet.
Jennifer  F.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite candy ever , rich, creamy and delicious . There great for your purse, at work , snacking or home watching tv.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
As a junk food junky got to love the starburst. Comes in many different flavors now, but all time favs are the reds/pinks.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All I have to say is yum! Starburst has always been my fav. I would not recommend this to people with teeth issues though.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?