BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Melissa F.
West Allis, WI
These are really yummy. I just bought these for the trick or treaters, I plan on giving these to all the trick or treaters.
Michelle S.
Davenport, IA
I love starburst, they taste exactly how they sound. They are a burst of flavor in every chew. The orange are my favorite.
Candice J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really only like the pink and red starbursts. So I'm picky like that. But these are super good I'm sure everyone knows that
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
Can't go wrong with the original. I love starburst. It's the best, always super chewy, I've never gotten a hard starburst.
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
Another family favorite! love the fruit chews! i always have them in my purse for the kids and myself. a must have for me.
Deanna C.
Starburst have been around for as long as I can remember. They have a great fruity taste to them, I love the cherry one.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong w. Skittles! Original flavors of course! However they can hurt your jaw from chewing so much but very tasty
Vanessa O.
I like the pink ones better! i think that the red ones kind of taste like cough medicine
they still taste great!!!!!!!!!(:
Debbie V.
Petoskey
Explosive fruit taste. Chewy but gets stuck in your teeth. They are wrapped individually. Perfect for a quick sweet treat.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
A classic candy.Great for stuffing in Easter eggs.I love all the different variations they have of them too, i.e. tropical
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?