BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
I love Starbursts. The pink and yellow ones are my favorite. They make your mouth water before you even start to eat them.
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite is the red and pink . My kids gets upset because I always manage to eat all of those ones out the bag😂
Grace  N.
Indio, CA
The originals have been and always will be my favorites out of all the starburst flavor!!!!! I can't live without them! :)
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I’m told the pink ones are everyone’s favorite but no thanks! I’ll take cherry! I’ll always reach for a pack of starbursts
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I prefer chewy fruity candy over chocolate and Starburst are a classic and amazing candy that will always be a fav of mine!
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I love starbursts!!! You can never go wrong with the original pack. Such a good variety of flavors. Perfect classic candy.
Kendra B.
London, KY
How can you go wrong with starburst. All time oldie favorite. Grew up on these and will always choose this as a sweet snack
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
I am not a big candy person so these aren’t really my favorite, I enjoy the red and pink colored ones but that’s about it.
Mikaela O.
New Milford, CT
These are my favorite candy in the world! I love them... I mean you can't go wrong with them! Of course pink is my favorite
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Pink is my favorite kind for sure. But all the flavors are great, flavorful and tasty! Can never go wrong with a starburst💕
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?