BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Julie Y.
Norman
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starburst! Just enough sweetness in one piece to curb my sweet tooth. Also the right size for my little one to have.
Angelica J.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't like starburst!!! The flavor is soft and not intense where it catches you buy surpurise....u cant eat just one
Melissa F.
West Allis, WI
These are really yummy. I just bought these for the trick or treaters, I plan on giving these to all the trick or treaters.
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love starburst, such good taste and are the right amount of sweetness. Tons of different flavors to choice from.
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I try to stay away from candy but as a kid these were my all time fav. My favourite flavour was always the yellow and pink.
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
I've always loves starburst. I hate the Orange but the rest are great. I'm not a chocolate fan so these are a go to candy!
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
I used to eat these a lot more but now I'm afraid they might pull out my teeth! Too much sugar for the taste, guys. Sorry.
Kristie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love the flavors of Starburst. This candy is one of my all time favorites. Ate theese as a kid and continue to do so today.
Aivi T.
Lakewood, WA
This have been hands down one of my favorite fruity candies since I was little. Lots of Flavors and they all taste great!!
raquel r.
I love the taste of starbursts! Its really good and everyone from my family loves it ! if you haven't try is you have too!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?