BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Julie Y.
Norman
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starburst! Just enough sweetness in one piece to curb my sweet tooth. Also the right size for my little one to have.
Julia C.
Burlington, VT
One of my all time favorite candies. Big fan of the yellow and orange flavors. Always a go to when I want something sweet.
Anna D.
Milford, PA
Why go to another flavor mix when the original works just as well? Green Apple addition isn't a favorite but can handle it.
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
Another family favorite! love the fruit chews! i always have them in my purse for the kids and myself. a must have for me.
Jamie G.
I don't know anyone that doesn't like Starbursts. I like all the flavors, but my favorite ones by far are the cherry ones.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong w. Skittles! Original flavors of course! However they can hurt your jaw from chewing so much but very tasty
Melissa F.
West Allis, WI
These are really yummy. I just bought these for the trick or treaters, I plan on giving these to all the trick or treaters.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
As a junk food junky got to love the starburst. Comes in many different flavors now, but all time favs are the reds/pinks.
shanice b.
Tallahassee, FL
Love me some skityles there are so juicy and flavorful i can't stop eating them i can eat a whole pack without noticing it
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love starburst, such good taste and are the right amount of sweetness. Tons of different flavors to choice from.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?