BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lihz P.
San Jose , CA
I always pick out the strawberry and cherry and eat those first, then I’ll eat the orange. If anyone asks for some.. I give them lemon because I’m not a fan of it. Starburst is super nostalgic! I think of trick or treating as a kid and opening the 2 packs hoping to get red or pink.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I do love these but sometimes the chewiness gets to me and they stick in my teeth very easily. I am struggling with wisdom teeth issues and they just aren’t my favorite. They’re delicious, though, and I know a lot of people love them!
Hailey T.
Surprise, AZ
I've been a fan of starburst since I was a kid, love everything about these, the flavors, the size, and the quantity! I would recommend these to anyone who loves tons of fruit juice flavors! Very explosive flavors let me add!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very chewy but sooooo juicy. I like them a little warm so they're soft. They leave a little coating in your mouth but the flavor they leave behind is so worth it. Red is my favorite flavor, and yellow... mmm. I might be the only person that isn't obsessed with pink!
Kendra G.
These are the best candies. I love the flavor. Always team pink! They are a good size so that you can eat a small handful at a time and get a few different flavors. The only downside is that they are sometimes a little difficult to chew. They are hard at first.
Steele I.
starbursts are soo tasty and delicious. i love how they have soo many flavors. they are better than most candy, especially hard ones. it is totally affordable and not pricey. it has a good value for everyone. i would totally repurchase them and eat them forever.
Anna S.
We sell these like hot cakes at work which just shows that I am not the only one who loves their mysteriously juicy flavor. Personal favorite color is pink and red. If they could make one with just those life would be sweet
Aimie C.
Picayune
Best chewy candy around! Only issues I feel price has gone up over past years making the quantity not sufficient and that can cause us to buy less often then we had in the past.Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
we ate the whole pack! me and my two kids went to walmart and I decided to try this gummy candy and good lord, never thought we could eat the whole pack in just few minutes.
Megan A.
Frisco, TX
So, it's ridiculous, I know - but even as a 40 year old I still love little kid candy such as Starbursts! My favorite is strawberry for sure. I could eat these all day but my blood sugar probably wouldn't be too good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?