BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
Love these soft, chewy starburst. I open the whole pouch and save all the pinks and reds for last (save the best for last!).
Kayla A.
Brimfield , MA
Since I was a kid I loved these.... So many delicious flavors and starburst are pretty cheap for how many are in the package
Domnique P.
Paris, KY
Easy to snack on, not a messy treat at all. I could eat these all day! Starbursts have been my favorite since I can remember
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Love Starbursts! Especially the classic flavors, orange and lemon are my favorite. It's amazing how chewy and juicy they are.
Jennifer M.
Eufaula, AL
I'm not a big fan or the orange ones, but the pink and red are good enough to fight over!

My husband and son love them too.
Hannah T.
Emporia, KS
Mmm! Yumm yumm yumm! These candies are the best. You don't meet very many people who don't enjoy a good ole pink starburst!
Julie Y.
Norman
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starburst! Just enough sweetness in one piece to curb my sweet tooth. Also the right size for my little one to have.
Megan S.
Springfield, MA
They are very taste and juicy and i think every one should grab some and try them because whoa they are so tasty and great
Anna D.
Milford, PA
Why go to another flavor mix when the original works just as well? Green Apple addition isn't a favorite but can handle it.
Kara W.
Asheboro, NC
This is one of my favorite candies. The flavor is great and it makes for a great snack. You can always find this near me!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?