BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Landen L.
durham
they are good, a great option when you just want a fruity snack not the best if you're looking for something to fill you up.
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
Starbursts bring out the kid in me. No matter how old I am I will always love the original Starburt flavors over all others.
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
Great tasting candy. What can I say bad about starburst? We have been eating them since childhood and they are so delicious.
Victoria R.
Raleigh, NC
i enjoy eating these like a work there really simple to eat and it pack with flavor. i enjoy the red and pink ones more
Megan T.
Cuba
I love getting these in Halloween candy! They've always been like a pick-me-up for myself. Like a taffy, but oh so flavorful.
Terri N.
Classic and delicious sweet treat that is a childhood favorite of mine. Great for helping your kids loose teeth come out too!
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I love and hate starburst, some of the flavors are really good and some aren't but I really hate how hard they get sometimes.
Michelle F.
I love these. My favorite ones are the red one (cherry) and the pink one (Strawberry). I don't really like orange or yellow.
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
Starburst are an all time favorite in our house and family. Everyone has them all the time lol The Flavor Reds are the best!
Maria Fernanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love them! They are soft, tasty, and with taste of want more. I love eating them when I'm doing something on the computer.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?