BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nancy W.
McKinney
These were a favorite treat of mine as a child and still a favorite treat as an adult! I love all the original flavors.
Victoria F.
Greece, NY
Starburst are absolutely delicious, I have had them since I was little and will always love starburst.
Red is definitely the best!
Magaly M.
They have the best flavors and soo sweet and juicy that it melts on your mouth its really good. I can eat them the whole day.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hard to believe they are do juicy! Red and pink are my favorites. Plus, they're not too fattening. So they're a great treat!
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
One of my favorite types of gummy candies out there! I love that they are coming out with such a different variety of flavors
Shar E.
Palmdale , CA
Can't go wrong honestly, they are flavorful and very juicy . Pink and Red are my favorites, totally a candy I enjoy regularly
Donita R.
The pink and reds are the best! If you need something sweet and fruity, this is the best thing to get. We all get a handful.
Kristian K.
Senath , MO
They are so juicy and packed with flavor. I love them, but my husband REALLY loves them. He has a big jar filled with em.lol
Timothy K.
Beaumont , TX
Thee best candy to have ever been made ever in life like come on I am not the only one addicted to these little sweet treats
Blanca D.
I like this candy, it's not that sweet and you can eat more than one at a time. 2 favorite flavors for me: cherry and grape.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?