BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah W.
Great snack! I like them because I can grab a few and that limits me from eating a whole entire candy bar or something else.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these when I am on a diet. I have a huge sweet tooth, and just one or two of these chews can suffice my sweet tooth.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
YAY! Starburst! One of my favorites candies, but can't really eat em anymore since braces.. I like the pink and yellow best!
Tin D.
My kids love starburst! Flavor is great, price is affordable and it is fun to share with your friends. I will always buy one.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I love Starburst chews my favorite original is cherry and my favorite pack is the tropical flavors they are just soooo good.
Vera E.
Delicious. Pink, red, and orange are the best. The new tropical flavors are okay, but original will always be my favorite.
Destinee M.
These are great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I like all of the flavors and they have a good chewy texture.
Chelsea P.
Pikeville, TN
I've always been a fan of starburst. Of course the pink ones are my favorite. Wish they would make bags of individual colors.
Michael C.
Modesto, CA
Delish flavors. Super juicy and inexpensive. Price is good for the Amount you get. Definitely recommend for any occasion (:
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Love these perfect treats for the kiddos! I use these all the time and keep them in my purse if I need a boost of energy lol
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?