BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Destinee M.
These are great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I like all of the flavors and they have a good chewy texture.
Aracely C.
I really loved this starburst candy they're so juicy and they taste like real fruit I always carry some in my bag for my kids
Anyeliza F.
Starburst are one of my favorite candies. All time favorite, since i was little. I love the red . They're so juicy .. yumm
Genevieve W.
Haughton, La
Starburst is one of my all time favorite candy. Long lasting flavor, fun flavors, different variates offered. Love this candy
Bobbi C.
I love star bursts but I only eat 2 colors red and pink! I don't really enjoy any of the other flavored but I still buy them
Domnique P.
Paris, KY
Easy to snack on, not a messy treat at all. I could eat these all day! Starbursts have been my favorite since I can remember
Sarah H.
Always a favorite. I am a huge fan of tangy, citrusy, chewy candy. The only downside is that they can get stuck in the teeth.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Love Starbursts! Especially the classic flavors, orange and lemon are my favorite. It's amazing how chewy and juicy they are.
Lenita R.
Wilmington, DE
Takes me back to lazy childhood Saturdays watching Nickelodeon. Not overly sweet with a nice burst of flavor with every chew.
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I love startburst.!! the original ones are my favorite. but I don't like how chewy they are. but other than the there great.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?