BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah H.
Always a favorite. I am a huge fan of tangy, citrusy, chewy candy. The only downside is that they can get stuck in the teeth.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
I love Starburst! I even love the yellow ones, even though most people skip over them. They are chewy, sweet and delicious.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
These are one of my favorite fruit candies! There are so many flavors but I like the classic cherry and strawberry the best.
Jenna K.
When I was a kid, I used to eat these until I was sick. I loved the yellow and the pink. I still get them from time to time.
Kristen M.
I have been eating starburst since I was a kid and they have always been my favorite snack for road trips on summer vacation.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Starbursts are definitely my favorite fruit-flavored snack. They're full of flavor and affordable at practically every store!
Aeryl C.
HODGENVILLE, KY
Starbursts fruit chews are the best candy in the world! They are always so juicy and refreshing. I could live off Starbursts!
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
These are super good I love snacking on these when gaming they are a tasty snack I've always had a bag of these while gaming
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
YAY! Starburst! One of my favorites candies, but can't really eat em anymore since braces.. I like the pink and yellow best!
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
I like candy. This candy is my favorite candy. I like all the flavors. I always make sure to keep a bag at work and at home.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?