BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Desiree A.
Love this candy, my favorite one is the red. But all the flavors are great, the bad thing is that I can't eat too much candy.😩
Tan W.
Starburst is just a great chewy snack that I have eaten since I was a kid. Just wish they had more flavors that I really love.
Aixa B.
This candy has many different versions and I'm in love with every single one! They're not hard to chew and packed with flavor.
Brittney C.
Eufaula, AL
Chewy and fruity perfect combination. Variety of flavors just so yummy. So if you want a fruity candy these would be perfect.
Angela J.
Knoxville, TN
Love starburst all of the flavors are so good . I really like the strawberry . I always go through and eat all of them first .
Lisa D.
Kernersville, NC
My favorite one's are the pink and purple. Whats your's? But of course it's not easy chewing these things with dentures! 0_0
Laural V.
Somerset, KY
I'm not big on chocolate so these are amazing. There fruity too. I adore this candy it's always in my cabinets thats for sure
Kristian K.
Senath , MO
They are so juicy and packed with flavor. I love them, but my husband REALLY loves them. He has a big jar filled with em.lol
Destinee M.
These are great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I like all of the flavors and they have a good chewy texture.
sara s.
Jersey city, NJ
Great for a small sweettooth snack. The pink and red are really the only good flavors but overall great candy to have around
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?