BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy Starburst as rewards for the kids when they do well. Affordable usually found in places such as Wal-Mart or Meijers. I keep a snack stash for when kids do their chores. Starburts is a hit with the 9 year old girl and 17 year old boy
Chelsea J.
Schertz, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how “juicy” these are, I can always find my mouth watering when I eat these! I don’t really care for them when they’re in the box because they all stick together which sucks. Always go for the individually wrapped ones. The best ones to me are the pink and the orange!
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love love starburst candies. They are incredibly addictive for me and I always keep some in my bag when I feel like chewing something when I'm on the train or bus. I like the original ones only and strawberry is my favorite flavor
Nicole G.
Who doesn't love starburts? They have amazing flavor and a variety of them! They are individually wrapped, which I love. The wrappers also make great arts and crafts. Amazing price and found everywhere. I will buy these for life.
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
This is a product that you have to eat more than one with! The price is great along with the smell and taste. The pink is all of the crave and I would totally agree! But be careful....before you know it the whole bag will be gone!
Shreya B.
Yummy! I love these. They are one of my favorite candies. I love the berry flavors the most but all the flavors are really good. The are super affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I usually get them at Target or convenience stores. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Renee M.
Waynesboro , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are probably one of my favorites!! Amazing flavors. The pink and red are my favorite. I usually can get these at Walmart or local stores in my town. Each flavor actually taste like it should too and doesn't taste weird!!
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Starbursts are my FAVORITE candy! I love chewy fruity and these are the most flavorful option. I eat starbursts anytime I want candy or airheads. Starbursts have great flavor compared to alternatives and they have a great chew
Koren K.
Westover, WV
We always have starburst in our house. My husband and kids are starburst junkies. They all are good flavors but our favorite is the originals. They taste wonderful. Like I saidwe buy them on regular basis. I couple times a week.
Hailey T.
Surprise, AZ
I've been a fan of starburst since I was a kid, love everything about these, the flavors, the size, and the quantity! I would recommend these to anyone who loves tons of fruit juice flavors! Very explosive flavors let me add!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?