BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Shalana F.
I love starburst but i just don't care for the plain basic flavors. i always try to get one with more tropical or better flavors
Darian S.
I used to be obsessed with starburst!! They are so good. I love the red & pink ones. Even the sour & tropical are good as well.
Meagan E.
bakersfield
I love the original free chew flavor.It’s a wonderful go to candy for any occasion. It’s not messy. I will continue to buy them
Aleesa H.
Pella, IA
Starburst are perfect individually wrapped candies. Great for offices or candy dishes. There is always a flavor for everyone.
Max H.
nashville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good candy - the packaging is simple and catchy to the eye. The flavors are good and I do recommend this sweet treat.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Mmmmm starburst. I love this. my favorite color is the red one! I make sure to buy them during halloween and birthday parties.
Maria C.
I love all the colors maybe more than others. I personally eat the red and orange ones at the end to get a great satisfaction.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Weirdly enough, these got me through the worst pregnancy sickness I've had yet. I recommend them to any mamas who need relief!
Kate G.
Starburst are one of my favorite candies--I especially like smashing skittles into them for double the chewy, fruity goodness.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are classic candies. They have a nice sweet(but not too sweet) fruit taste & I love picking different favors every time!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?