BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I love starburst, especially the pink ones. I like that they’re all individually wrapped because it helps with portion control.
laura j.
These are a favorite of my kids so we always have a bag of them in the house. My personal favorite is pink strawberry flavor.
Gloria C.
Elkhorn
My family loves These! I remember as a kid sitting with my favorite uncle and eating starburst. They being back great memories.
Desiree A.
Love this candy, my favorite one is the red. But all the flavors are great, the bad thing is that I can't eat too much candy.😩
Samantha B.
Morganton, NC
Such a good fruity snack. My favorite is the cherry and strawberry starburst. Try all the flavors you wont be sorry I promise.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
I love any fruity candy and starburst. The mini ones are so cute that they just came out with! Nothing to complain about here!
Liz J.
Barboursville , WV
Starburst are so good! Soft chewy squares of fruity flavors! There's several different packages, but the original are the best!
Soraya S.
Orlando, FL
When you eat them you will fall in love they are so good. I rather eat starburst that chocolate sorry they are just that good!
Jennifer M.
Alton, IL
Fruity candies are not my favorite thing but I always enjoy these magical little chews. Just your standard old school candies!
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
The original Starbursts! These candies are individually wrapped so this bag is perfect for picking out your favourite flavours.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?