BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Regular is always the best in my opinion. I have always said they should make strips of each flavor because red is my favorite!
Stephanie G.
I love starburst!! I have a hard time sharing them if I'm around others while I eat them. My faves are cherry & strawberry :)
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Classic candy that will never get old. I ate this when I was a child and still like to eat this when I have a taste for candy.
Tiffany C.
Starburst taste amazing. They are a wonderful chewy candy to snack of. My personal favorite flavor are orange and strawberry.
Madison F.
buchanan
Starbursts have always been a childhood favorite. My favorite flavor is either the pink or yellow ones. They're just so tasty.
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
I love these. I used to eat these a lot when i was a child. My son and husband love these. I eat them now once in a blue moon.
Reneé R.
Louisville, KY
Love all the flavors other than yellow. They need a bag that has every flavor other than yellow. Pink and red are my favorites
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Starburst are awesome every flavor is amazing the best candies are the best candies on the market. Great flavors awesome taste
Delisa A.
Bloomfield, NJ
I honestly enjoy the original starburst bags with all the original flavors. The juicyness of each flavor is good enough for me
Yunetsy D.
Ridgewood, NY
I love Starbursts. Love them.Never had a complaint. It's shameful they all get eaten so quickly, but that is how good they are!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?