BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stephanie G.
I love starburst!! I have a hard time sharing them if I'm around others while I eat them. My faves are cherry & strawberry :)
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I love starburst, especially the pink ones. I like that they’re all individually wrapped because it helps with portion control.
Shanae F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love starburst candy especially the blue and red kind .I buy these daily to munch on through out the day while I`m at work!
Adriana P.
mi preferido de este producto me gustan todos los colores que vienen en el paquete cuando pruebas uno te lo quieres comer todos
Natalie D.
Newark, CA
Starburst are my favorite candy! Except those nasty yellow ones! Hate them so much but all the other flavors are amazing!!!!!!
Stephanie W.
Auburn, WA
These are so tasty and juicy and they literally are a burst of flavor as hence the name of them. All of them are pretty tasty.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Pink and lemon ftw! Such mouthwatering candy. Love these because they are the perfect size and last a while if sucking on them.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Startbursts are amazing simply for the fact that just one is enough. They literally gush with flavor and each one is so unique!
Suzanne V.
Love all the flavor's and as well as the tropical starburst.
I also put them in the frigerator in the summer , a cool treat ...
Aleksandra C.
I love these! Forever a classic. Everyone always steals the strawberries first but I like all of the flavors mixed in this bag.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?