BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sara  H.
Cleveland, OH
My kids love them! I tell my daughter she's a pink starburst all the time ;) Not to let anyone treat her like a yellow starburst!
Caitlin B.
Joplin, MO
Sweet. Chewy. Full of flavor. Very juicy. They come in a few different combinations but the classic and tropical are the best.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm not a fan of candy but these are addicting and juicy. Good for my pregnancy when my pressure is low. My favorite chewy candy
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
I love starbust! It's a go to fruity treat. That's one reason why this candy has stayed at the top of the list all these years.
Lauren W.
One of the best candies of all time! Obviously the red and pink are the best! A bag of these do not last very long in my house!!
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
Love Starburst because of the large variety of flavors. I can grab a pack to share with the kids and we all get something we want
Brittany H.
Millington, MI
Mouth watering fruity candy! I love them! I wasn't a big fan of the sour or berries and cream though. I love original starburst!
Debra A.
Kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst! Especially all of the different flavors they come out with. A quick easy indulgence for a sweet chewy craving.
Tracy B.
Foster City, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Yummm! My favorite! I love the chewy, tart, fruity flavor of these and they are so great to enjoy as a treat throughout the day!
Brittani L.
A favorite of mine! My favorite ones are the pink ones. I eat them in the same order every time. Pink, red, orange, yellow. Yum!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?